Sunday, December 2, 2012

25 Days of Christmas - Day 2 -Listening to a Prophet Speak


Each year, on the first Sunday in December, the Prophet of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, along with his two counselors, host a Christmas devotional and share thoughts, stories and testimony of Jesus Christ and the true Spirit of Christmas. I love the Christmas Devotional and look forward to watching it this evening as it is broadcast from Salt Lake City.

If you would like to watch it, you can click here. 

 I am grateful to have a living Prophet, Thomas S. Monson, that leads and guides us and stands as a mouthpiece to the world for our Savior, Jesus Christ.  He is a man of God and has led a life of incredible service to others.  He's also a great speaker, so I look forward to hearing him tonight!

Also, I wanted to share another on of my favorite Christmas songs.  This one is O Holy Night, sung by David Archuleta.  I LOVE THIS SONG!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment