So today I realized that I have less than 80 days until I turn 30 years old!! So far it has been an amazing journey and I really want to make these last couple of months special. Below is my life of thirty things that I want to do before I turn 30. The items in RED are complete, the ones in GREEN are in process and the ones in BLUE have not been done or started. I still have a lot to do, but I feel so good about what I have done! Watch out 30, here I come!!! I am looking for volunteers to do some of these things with me! Let me know what you want to do or help me with. Everything is better when done with friends!!!
Thirty Things I Plan To Accomplish Before I Am Thirty:
1. Ride in a hot air balloon. (Who wants to go with me?)
2. Travel somewhere I have never been before. (I am thinking Bryce Canyon or Canyonlands).
3. Participate in a Flash Mob.
4. Apply to grad school and get accepted.
5. Hike in the Narrow's at Zions.
6. Be an answer to someone else's prayers.
7. GO ON 30 DATES! (ten so far) (please feel free to set me up with someone!!!)
8. Read the entire standard works (Old Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price).
9. Write ten poems and post them on my blog (four so far)
10. Compete in a Mud Run.
11. Start my own business.
12. Read 30 books (14 so far) (any good recommendations?)
13. Go 100 days without eating sugar (junk food, deserts, candy, etc) (70 days so far)
14. Delete the word
15. Find my voice and speak up for what I know is right.
16. Get out of debt and start enjoying financial freedom.
17. Volunteer to be a Big Sister.
18. Go skinny dipping (everyone should do this at least once in their lifetime!)
19. Make a t-shirt quilt. (who wants to help me with this???)
20. Learn to juggle. (anyone want to teach me?)
21. Go skydiving.
22. Have my portrait painted. (any good artists out there?)
23. Go on 30 hikes (24 so far) (anyone want to go snowshoeing?)
24. Float in the Great Salt Lake
25. Fit into my Gold Pleather Wranglers
26. Go to the Temple at least once a month.
27. Write a book that people will actually read. (I think I might have a good idea for this one)
28. Run a half marathon in less than two hours.
29. Send thank you cards to 30 people that have influenced my life. (working on my list of 30 people)
30. Throw a HUGE party and invite ALL of my friends and family! (You are ALL invited!)
Thanks to all of you for your love and support!