Okay, so when I turned 29 years old I made a list of 30 things I wanted to to before I turned 30. It was quite a hefty list and I got a lot of it done by the time I turned 30. I decided to give myself until I turned 31 to try to finish EVERYTHING on the list, so here is an update of what I have done. I have six more months to complete it!!! The RED items are complete, the GREEN items are in process and the BLACK ones still need to be started.
1. Ride in a hot air balloon.
2. Travel somewhere I have never been before.
3. Participate in a Flash Mob.
4. Apply to grad school and get accepted.
5. Hike in the Narrow's at Zions.
6. Be an answer to someone else's prayers.
7. GO ON 30 DATES!
8. Read the entire standard works (Old Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price).
9. Write ten poems and post them on my blog (five so far)
10. Compete in a Mud Run.
11. Go Curling!
12. Read 30 books
13. Go 100 days without eating sugar (junk food, deserts, candy, etc)
14. Delete the word
15. Find my voice and speak up for what I know is right.
16. Get out of debt and start enjoying financial freedom.
17. Volunteer to be a Big Sister.
18. Go skinny dipping (everyone should do this at least once in their lifetime!)
19. Make a t-shirt quilt.
20. Learn to juggle.
21. Go skydiving.
22. Have my portrait painted.
23. Go on 30 hikes
24. Float in the Great Salt Lake
25. Fit into my Gold Pleather Wranglers
26. Go to the Temple at least once a month.
27. Write a book that people will actually read.
28. Run a half marathon in less than two hours.
29. Send thank you cards to 30 people that have influenced my life.
30. Throw a HUGE party and invite ALL of my friends and family!
*Items that are red are finished, items that are green are in process, and items in black have not been started yet.