Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy 30th Birthday To Me!


My 30th birthday was great! I can't believe it's already come and gone.  I have a lot of updates to post, but I will do that later.  I wanted to enjoy my birthday weekend and decided to stay off the computer as much as possible.  I will post updates soon. I've crossed a few more things on my list and plan to finish the rest soon.  My goal is to cross each item off my list while I am 30 years old.  I WILL complete it all this year!

I am tired and exhausted and ready to go to bed, but I did want to post some highlights from my birthday:

Super Hero Birthday Party on Wednesday

Won the Stake Basketball Championship on Thursday



Spent the weekend in Richfield with the girls
Attending the Junior Promenade: AMAZING!

Morning bike ride in the country
We stayed in Central Valley! Loved it!
Skeet Shooting: My favorite!
Finishing the night off with birthday cake and lots of treats!



No comments:

Post a Comment