Monday, April 9, 2012

The Key To Inner Peace Is...


I am still here! I feel like my birthday came and went and I have been so busy running around that I haven't had a chance to update my blog.  And guess what...I'm not going to update it right now!  My family is all in town for my brother's wedding.  All 8 of my siblings are together in the same place for the first time in more than three years.  So I have been spending a lot of time at home and its been great!

But I do want to say that I am going to keep on blogging and I am going to finish each of my goals.  One of my favorite quotes is:

THE KEY TO INNER PEACE IS TO FINISH EVERYTHING YOU START

I feel like in my life I have started a lot of different things and have not finished them.  It is frustrating and each time I've left something undone I have felt like a failure.  When I set my list of 30 things to accomplish I knew it was going to be a challenge to complete it all in one year.  But guess what...I am the one that gets to set the rules on this since I am the one that created it.  I accomplished a lot this year and while I am 30 years old, I will complete the rest of my goals.  I feel like I finished what I was meant to finish this past year and I will enjoy the journey of finishing everything else...one step at a time.   I want to feel the peace of knowing the I completed everything I started.

I do have a whole bunch of updates to make and a few more things that I have finished and can check off my list.  But that will have to wait a few more days.  I am going to go and enjoy more time with these crazy people below.

Happy Easter from the Crazy Webb Family!



No comments:

Post a Comment