Saturday, March 10, 2012


This is an update of what I have accomplished so far.  Items in RED are done, items in GREEN are in process of being done and items in BLACK have not been done yet.

Thirty Things I Plan To Accomplish Before I Am Thirty: 
1. Ride in a hot air balloon.  -still figuring out how to do this.
2. Travel somewhere I have never been before.  -i've got a plan for this one!
3. Participate in a Flash Mob.
4. Apply to grad school and get accepted.
5. Hike in the Narrow's at Zions. 
6. Be an answer to someone else's  prayers.  -working on this one
7. GO ON 30 DATES!

8. Read the entire standard works (Old Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price).
9. Write ten poems and post them on my blog (five so far)
10. Compete in a Mud Run.
11. Go Curling!
12. Read 30 books (16 so far)
13. Go 100 days without eating sugar (junk food, deserts, candy, etc) (95 days so far)
14. Delete the word "diet" from my vocabulary and fall in love with my body and nurture it to good health and fitness.
15. Find my voice and speak up for what I know is right.
16. Get out of debt and start enjoying financial freedom.
17. Volunteer to be a Big Sister.
18. Go skinny dipping (everyone should do this at least once in their lifetime!)
19. Make a t-shirt quilt.
20. Learn to juggle.  -anyone out there than can teach me??
21. Go skydiving.
22. Have my portrait painted.
23. Go on 30 hikes (26 so far)
24. Float in the Great Salt Lake
25. Fit into my Gold Pleather Wranglers
26. Go to the Temple at least once a month.
27. Write a book that people will actually read.  -this is gonna be amazing!!!
28. Run a half marathon in less than two hours.
29. Send thank you cards to 30 people that have influenced my life.
30.  Throw a HUGE party and invite ALL of my friends and family!


No comments:

Post a Comment