Saturday, February 11, 2012

Quick update!


On Thursday I went on date #12.  I will call him Big D.  He's a great guy and I had fun going out with him.  We ended up going to Hires for dinner and I had the best Ranch Bacon burger ever!  Then we went out for some frozen yogurt.  I had work until late, and he had class, so we didn't meet up until almost 8:30pm. Dinner was fun and we just chatted and got to know each other.  Big D is a super nice guy and we definitely have a lot in common.  He loves the outdoors, in fact he works part time for REI, which is my absolute dream!!  He was telling me about his great discounts on their gear and I was so jealous!!  He's going to teach me how to mountain bike and I am so excited. I've always wanted to get into mountain biking.  Overall, it was a fun date and perhaps I shall see Big D again!

I am currently working on a few of my other goals right now as well. I really want to get my 30 dates, so if you know of any good guys to set me up with, please do!!!  I am also in the middle of reading an extremely good book!!! Hopefully I will finish it this weekend. I can't seem to put it down.  I'm still working on my t-shirt quilt and I found someone to paint my portrait (spotlight of the artist to come in next post) and I can't wait to see the finished product.

I can't believe my birthday is less then two months away. This year has FLOWN by so FAST!  But I must say, its been a fabulous year and I've been blessed with such a wonderful life and so many amazing people. Thanks for being part of my journey!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment