Saturday, February 18, 2012

Checking things off my list


On Wednesday I went on date #13.  I will call him Idaho Boy.  He and I are good friends and he agreed to be one of my 30 dates.  We went to dinner at Mexican restaurant and it was delicious!  I had a lot of fun going out with Idaho Boy.  We had a great time chatting.  Idaho Boy gives me hope that there are still great guys out there...perhaps they are all from Idaho.


Book #17.  The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón.   This book was AMAZING!  I could not put it down!  It is sort of a crazy, thriller, murder mystery novel that is full of twists and turns.  There are a few nights that I stayed up late reading this book and would go to bed so scared because the book was pretty scary and intense.  It takes place in Barcelona and the writing is awesome.  I definitely recommend this book!  I don't want to give many details because I like reading books that I don't know anything about.

Don't forget to write a story to contribute to the book I am putting together!!! This is what I want for my 30th birthday: FOR EACH OF YOU TO WRITE YOUR STORY AND SEND IT TO ME BY FEBRUARY 29! The stories I have already received are amazing and inspiring!  I am so excited to put them all together...I just need MORE STORIES!!! Please share! You each have a story inside of you...let it out!!!
 http://ireallylived.blogspot.com/p/writing-book.html


No comments:

Post a Comment