Tuesday, January 24, 2012



#27 on my list of things to do is to WRITE A BOOK THAT PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY READ.  I've been thinking a lot about how I am going to accomplish this.  I've always wanted to write a book and I actually hope to write a few books during my lifetime.

The other night I was in bed and this idea popped into my head and I couldn't sleep because all I could think about was this idea.  I am super excited for this little project and have decided that for my first book, I want EACH OF YOU to help me write my book.  I am composing a book full of real life stories written by me, and by all of the amazing people in my life.  It will be a book written to inspire others. I already know how I will compose it and where I will publish it, now all I need are YOUR STORIES!!!  If you are reading this, even if I do not know you, I would love for you to participate.  You can find more details here:


http://ireallylived.blogspot.com/p/writing-book.html

Or by clicking on the WRITING A BOOK tab.  I would love your help!! My goal is to gather at least 150 stories.  The book will be published and any proceeds I make will go to my goal of becoming THRIVING and paying off all my debts.

I sure hope you will take the time to write your story: AND EACH ONE OF YOU HAVE STORIES TO TELL.  Write about experiences that have changed your life, or about people that have come into your life and inspired you to want to live life to the fullest.

I look forward to reading your stories!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment