Friday, March 26, 2021

I'm Back!


Hey world!  It's been way too long since I've written on my blog.  I've missed it.  It always seem the case that when you get out of the habit, it's always so hard to get back into it.  Now and then I think about jumping back on here and writing a new post, but then I let the thought leave my brain as quickly as it arrived.

Next week I turn 39 years old.  How in the heck did I get so old?  I still feel like I'm in my twenties and I still feel like I have so much to learn about life.  But I also feel like so much life has happened in the nearly seven years since I last posted on this blog.  My brain, and my heart, are full of words to share and thoughts that need to be sent out here to cyber space where maybe they will find the one or two humans that are needing to hear them.

I'm taking this new commitment to keeping up my blog in baby steps.  Sometime soon I'll jump right in and get writing again.  But for now, I just want to say hi.  I'm here.  I've missed you.  




No comments:

Post a Comment