Tuesday, May 29, 2012

#27: Write a book that people will actually read


Click on photo to check out my book
I started this project awhile back and it's so nice to finally have it done...and I must say I am extremely happy with how it turned out.  I've always wanted to write a book. In fact, throughout my life I would like to write a few books.  One night I was laying in bed, my mind was racing and I suddenly had an idea for my first book.  I wanted to share my story and ask people in my life to share their stories as well.  The theme:  I REALLY LIVED!  I asked people to share moments in their lives when they felt like they were truly living and getting the most out of life.   The stories a received were amazing and I learned so much about all of these people that I love and admire.  Now the book is done and I'd love for you to check it out.  You will be inspired and I hope that by reading this you will have a greater desire to REALLY LIVE and live the life you've always wanted.  You can do it!!  I hope your wildest dreams come true, it's all up to you!  Check out my book HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment