Sunday, December 4, 2011

Date #10 and Eating Snails


On November 4 I went on date #10.  I will call him Mr. H.  He picked me up and we went to dinner at Red Rock Brewery (delicious!) and while we were chatting we realized that we went to the same high school at the same time.  It was fun to talk about people that we both knew. We had a great conversation at dinner and then went to the movies.  We saw Apollo 18. It was a strange movie, but Mr. H. did teach me a new trick.  He buys popcorn and Junior Mints (best if they are cold) and pours the Junior Mints into the popcorn and eats them together. It is actually really good!

After the movie Mr. H. drove me home and we sat outside in his truck and chatted for a couple of hours.  He was a lot of fun to talk to and I had a great time. At the end of the night he walked me to the door and gave me a hug and said goodbye. It was a great date and I wondered if Mr. H. would ask me out again. I didn't have to wait long. We went out a few days later and have gone out a few times since then.  On one of our dates he took me to The Paris, which is a French restaurant here in Salt Lake.  The food was DELICIOUS!!! Mr. H. ordered Escargot. I told him I wasn't sure if I had the guts to eat snails. But when they came out I gathered my courage and gave them a try and they were actually really good.  I think that with Mr. H. alone I will perhaps reach my goal of 30 dates.  I will keep you posted!
Eating snails right out of the shell. Yum!






No comments:

Post a Comment