Sunday, October 2, 2011

How I Spent My Weekend


Since I only have six months left until I turn 30, I have decided to post on my blog everyday. Mostly, I am doing this because it will help me to stay on track and stay focused on reaching my goals.

I spent the weekend listening to General Conference. If you do not know what that is, check it out here. It was a wonderful opportunity to listen to modern day prophets and apostles speak to all of the world and testify of Jesus Christ.

For Conference I headed up to Bear Lake with some friends. We stayed at an amazing cabin overlooking the lake and spent the weekend watching conference, eating milk shakes, four wheeling, playing tennis, hanging out at the lake, watching Modern Family and enjoying the beautiful sunshine!


Tomorrow I am starting on a new goal. One of my thirty goals to accomplish this year is to go 100 days straight without eating sugar (junk food, dessert, sweets, etc). I am not doing this just to lose weight, but mostly to just feel good. I realize that when I eat junk food it makes me sick and I don't feel good and my body aches more and I get more tired. So here is to 100 sugar free days!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment