Thursday, March 31, 2011

Its My Birthday!


I turned 29 today and have decided that my theme for this year will be "Thirty, Flirty and Thriving!" I am on my way to turning 30 and I am actually excited about it. I know many girls have nervous breakdowns at even the thought of being thirty and single, but I never seem to quite fit the norm anyway. I am going to make my 29th year the best one yet and roll into my thirties with incredible momentum! There are so many things to do and to see and to taste and to hear and to touch and to explore and to love. This year is all about bringing passion back into my life and spending my time doing things that I love and doing things that I have always wanted to do. This is what I plan to accomplish in the next year:

Thirty - I have a list of 30 things I want to accomplish before I am 30. Its going to be so much fun!
Flirty - My goal is to go on 30 dates this year. This is sort of a stretch for me, but I am going to make it happen. If you know of any good guys out there let me know!
Thriving - This year I will get out of debt! I plan to work as hard as I can and take every opportunity I can to make some extra money and to enjoy financial freedom!


1 comment:

  1. Angie. I love your blog!!! it made me happy tonight, sitting at work, thinking about all the ways i cen help you achieve some of your goals....and i am excited to help you....so, we get to make quilts this year......we are totally gonna go skinny dipping in myrtle beach......good luck with new zealand....it was amazing!!!! oh, and i think that i might even donate to your debtfreeness, you just actaully have to pay it towards your credit card debt!!!!

    ReplyDelete