Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day Three: ROAD TRIP AMERICA


Okay! So day three was awesome! Perry ran about 55 miles and it was very hilly country.  While I was filming this I was parked next to a farm in the middle of nowhere.  I think it belonged to some Mennonites(?) and they kept coming out and looking at me.  Anyway, I had nowhere else to pull off the road to wait for Perry at that point.  Their farm was gorgeous and Perry said hello to them as he ran in but they just went into their house.  They must not get very many people around those parts. Along our journey yesterday I took a little detour to a magical place and you all need to go visit it! It's called ROADSIDE AMERICA, I talk about it in my video below.




Here's a couple of photos I snagged while I was in there:











No comments:

Post a Comment