Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My List is Getting Smaller


For those of you that have been following my blog, you know that I have a list of 30 things I wanted to accomplish before I turned 30. When I turned 30 I had checked off many items from that list but still had a few.  So I decided to set a new goal.  To accomplish those remaining items while I was 30 years old, before I turn 31.  I have marked off a few more items and I'm working on my remaining items.  I have less then five months until I turn 31 and I really want to finish this list!

I've got my t-shirt quilt about halfway done and I'm getting closer to fitting in to those Gold Wranglers!  I'm still dying to ride in a hot air balloon and I am excited to learn to juggle.  Five more months to go and seven more items to cross of my list.  Here I go!





No comments:

Post a Comment