Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Juicing for Health


A month ago I bought a juicer and started juicing.  For ten days straight I only drank freshly made juices each day and ate nothing else.  I lost 15 pounds in ten days.  For the past 20 days I have had two to three glasses of freshly made juices, along with eating mostly healthy foods, and have maintained those 15 pounds that I lost and I have lost inches as well.  Now I am planning on doing another 5 to 10 day juice cleanse and then will continue to maintain that.  I have really fallen in love with juicing and it is becoming a permanent part of my every day diet.

Here is a video of my nephew and I showing how our juicer works. He loves to help me with it and is becoming quite the expert in juicing!  Enjoy!




You can see more about my juicing at www.juicyfeast.com


No comments:

Post a Comment