Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Food for the Soul


I love Sundays. Honestly, I love having a day to rest, to worship and to focus on the more important things in life. A couple of weeks ago our church gathered together for what we call "General Conference." Millions of people from all over the world tune in to listen to our Prophet, 12 Apostles and other leaders of our church as they deliver spiritual and uplifting talks. I have spent the last two weeks listening to all of these talks on-line and they have been such a great source of peace and guidance.

 I wanted to share with all of you one of my favorite talks from General Conference. It was given by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, an Apostle of Jesus Christ. The message of his talk is powerful and he invites all people, everywhere, regardless of religion or status, to come unto Christ and be His disciples.   His question is "Do you love the Lord? If so, what are you doing about it?"  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. You can view the video of here below or read the printed version here.



No comments:

Post a Comment