Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend Update


To start off I want to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my DAD! He is the best Dad a girl could wish for and I am so thankful for him. For his Father's Day gift I took him out on a date. He and I both LOVE going to the movies, so we went and saw Super 8 and then had dinner at Red Robin. It was great! Dad, you are amazing and I admire, respect and LOVE you so much!

Last weekend I went on date #4. I will call date #4 Mr. B. I have been out with Mr. B. before and he is a lot of fun. He cooked me a delicious dinner of pork and potatoes. Then we went to Lava Hot Springs. I had never been there before. The springs were soooooo hot and felt sooooo good. After the springs we watched the movie "Morning Glory." It was a great date!!!


I read another book: THINK AND GROW RICH. Wow, I LOVE this book! Way more than I thought I would. I have been working on starting my own business (which is one of my goals for this year) and this book totally inspired me and helped me to get focused on setting goals and making them a reality. Napoleon Hill wrote this book a long, long time ago. He studied the lives of over 500 men of the wealthiest men of his time. The things he learned are amazing. This book is a MUST READ for anyone that wants to create wealth and success in their life.


As mentioned above, I am in the process of starting a business. I am super excited about it and have been spending a lot of time getting it all ready. I am working with my brothers, my sister and a couple of friends on it and am really excited about the things that are happening with it. I will write more about it later, but here is a website my brother created for it. Check it out. I also just made a cool Facebook fan page for it.

Last week I attended a funeral and it really had a big effect on me. The man that passed away had such an incredible drive and ambition. He did not wait for life to happen to him, but he went out and made life happen. It was inspiring to listen to his siblings talk about how he worked so hard and had such great success and helped so many people to reach their goals and make their dreams come true. When I left I felt such a greater determination to start NOW to create the life that I want. I have wasted a lot of time waiting and expecting life to give me what I want. I am ready now to go out and get what I want. I am prepared. I have what it takes to be successful, to be creative and to build incredible relationships. No more waiting! I am smart, I am brilliant, and gosh darn it, people like me! So watch out world....here I come!


1 comment: