Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Date #1 - Quiet and Simple


As you know, I have set a goal to go on 30 dates before I turn 30. Today was date #1. So I will call him #1. It was a blind date. We met for lunch. I wish I had a great story to tell you, but it was just a nice simple date. We ate lunch, talked about ourselves, asked each other questions and then headed back to our respective jobs. #1 is sort of a shy, quiet guy, but after awhile the conversation got better and it was fun to talk to him. I kind of like the lunch date thing. Its the perfect amount of time to hang out with someone and decide if its someone you'd like to see again. When I said goodbye to #1 he said he'd like to get together again. I told him that would be nice...we'll see what happens.


1 comment:

  1. i love lunch dates! they are low key and definately low stress and fun. yeah for date #1!!!!

    ReplyDelete